Hey Everybody! Welcome back to another episode of the Bolton Ebikes podcast. I'm your host, Kyle Chittock, the owner of Bolton Ebikes and always trying to either hopefully teach you something about electric bikes or share with you an idea I have that might improve. The situation with electric bikes. I might need your feedback on this idea.
This is the first time I'm sharing it publicly. So stick around. I think this is going to be really interesting.
In today’s episode you’ll learn more about:
- Why getting a simple repair done at a local bike shop has been taking a lot more time lately.
- What do you need to work on your bike if you can’t get a bike shop to assist you?
- Is it worth it to drive a few hours to get your ebike repaired or worth it to do it yourself.
- What we do to work with local bike shops when further assistance is required beyond our technical support via email and phone.
- How we are going to empower you to repair your ebike without the added expense of purchasing a tool you may never use again.
- Tell us if you like the idea or have any questions, concerns, thoughts, and suggestions to info@boltonebikes with the subject “Podcast on Tool Library”.
Thank you for listening to the Bolton Ebikes Podcast. As always, if you're not on an email list, go to E bike podcast dot com and sign up. Once again, That's ebike podcast dot com. Otherwise you can always come back right here every Tuesday for a new episode of The Bolton Ebikes Podcast.
Links from Bolton Ebikes
Sign up for Upcoming Podcast Episodes: www.ebikepodcast.com
Subscribe to The Bolton Ebikes YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/boltonebikes?sub_confirmation=1
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/868947773245145/
Who do you want me to interview for The Bolton Ebikes Podcast? Let us know!
Submit the contact information and stories about those ebike adventures to the team at email@example.com and let us know you want to be on the show!