Hey Everybody! Welcome back to another episode of the Bolton Ebikes Podcast. I am excited because I like to create and build things. And hopefully, most of you listening already know that, but you also know that most of our e-bikes and parts and components aren't actually made here. They're made overseas and in China and Taiwan and then all those parts and pieces are assembled either some of it or all of it there.
Today we're going to talk about something that's made in the US and that we're doing right here. I've got a guest here who I think this is gonna be really interesting ‘cause you're all gonna learn something behind the scenes of what goes on at Bolton eBikes, and maybe a little bit more.
If you want to hear about a product that is made in the US and is going to be released in just a couple of days, listen in.
In this episode, you’ll get answers to questions and topics like:
- What we’ve created here in the USA at Bolton Ebikes and how this product is going to improve your ebike as far as maintenance, upgrades, and improvements.
- Meet one of our super talented and driven team members at Bolton Ebikes that helped bring this product to you.
- How we used machining to create this and why we did it this way.
- What a Freewheel Removal Tool can help you with and why this is different than anything else on the market.
- The steps we took to make sure that this was the best version and what happened during the process.
- If you’re a bike shop in need of this tool, we’ve got you covered!
- How you can get a freewheel removal tool and how being a member of Bolton Labs can get you early access.
- And so much more!
Thank you everybody for listening to the Bolton Ebikes Podcast. If by chance, this is the first episode you've listened to make sure to go to ebikepodcast.com and sign up for the newsletter.
You'll get an email every Tuesday when we release a new episode and you'll also get some little tidbits of information on other things that are going on at Bolton Ebikes. If we have any new bikes or sales, we might mention a little bit in there on occasion, but primarily that is so you get notifications when new podcast episodes come out.
And of course, if you are looking for this tool that we have mentioned, go check out Boltonebikes.com Search for a FreeWheel tool or check the category dropdown for tools and you'll find it right there.
Links from Bolton Ebikes
Subscribe to The Bolton Ebikes YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/boltonebikes?sub_confirmation=1
Sign up for Podcast Episode Notifications: www.ebikepodcast.com
Get a Bolton Ebike: https://www.boltonebikes.com
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/868947773245145/
I want to hear your stories about electric bikes. Want to be on the show? Submit your information and stories about your ebike adventures to the team at firstname.lastname@example.org