Hey everybody! Welcome back to another episode of the Bolton Ebikes Podcast. It's always exciting to have guests on the show. And today I have David from Tucson, Arizona. He has a very unique bike, something that I'm familiar with. I think they're really cool, very practical. Something possibly some of you actually haven't heard of. These bikes are probably more common in Europe than in the US. I hope that changes one day.
I think David will give us some more insight on that. So once again, you're listening to the Bolton Ebikes Podcast and we're here with our guest today, David from Tucson, Arizona.
In today’s episode you’ll learn more about:
- How David uses his ebike to transport his family around easily.
- What he learned living in the UK with a growing family related to getting around.
- Why he feels riding an ebike is better than using a car.
- The bike friendly hotspots he recommends when exploring Tucson. Yes, you will hear about The Loop!
- David shares his ideas for making bikes more accessible and what cities can do to accommodate more bike riding vs driving a car.
- The benefits he has found riding an ebike for his health and his pocketbook.
- The health benefits of riding an electric bike and how that PAS helps him get around when needed.
David answers Kyle’s question about what will change someone’s mindset to go from a car to an ebike.
Thanks again for listening to another episode of the Bolton Ebikes Podcast.
If anybody is in Tucson, Arizona, I guess watch out for The Bakfiets out there, which if you don't know what that is, it's a giant wooden box in front of a bicycle. You can't miss it. It’s bigger than a normal bicycle. Say hi to David
If you happen to see him! I wouldn't be surprised if we have s bunch of Bolton Ebikes customers in the Tucson, Arizona. So if somebody stops you, hopefully they heard you on the podcast or something who knows. We'll see what happens. Thank you everybody for listening to another episode of the Bolton Ebikes Podcast.
If you're new, just a reminder episodes do come out every single Tuesday. We also have videos that come out on the Bolton Ebikes YouTube Channel every Thursday. And if you want to know more about either of those, you can always go to our website, Bolton ebikes dot com. Thanks again for listening and I will be back for another episode next Tuesday.
Links from Bolton Ebikes
Sign up to get your exclusive invite to buy or sell your ebike easily:
Sign up for Upcoming Podcast Episodes: www.ebikepodcast.com
Subscribe to The Bolton Ebikes YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/boltonebikes?sub_confirmation=1
Find your perfect Bolton Ebike: https://www.boltonebikes.com
The Bolton Ebikes Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/868947773245145/
Who do you want me to interview for The Bolton Ebikes Podcast? Let us know!
Submit the contact information and stories about those ebike adventures to the team at email@example.com and let us know you want to be on the show!