Hey Everybody! And welcome back to an episode of the Bolton Ebikes Podcast. Have you ever seen ebikes that look somewhat like motorcycles, but we're not talking about motorcycles here. We're talking about ebikes that actually conform to the rules. 750 Watts or less, but have you ever seen an ebike that has that sort of appearance.
You like the style, you like the look, but you wonder, is it any good to ride? Well, this episode is for you. So stick around! I am Kyle the owner of Bolton Ebikes and you're listening to the Bolton Ebikes Podcast.
In today’s episode you’ll learn more about:
- What surprised me at The Sea Otter Classic and with the motorcycle style ebike we offer.
- Why I find these are great options and the best place to ride them.
- What makes these different from other motorcycle styles in the electric bike industry?
- What I found most interesting when I reviewed the Revi Bikes Cheetah and what I liked about it.
- What you might find cool about these styles of ebikes that are not offered on other styles.
- And so much more!
Well, guess what? We have another brand coming on, but that's for another podcast episode. So to make sure you don't miss it, go to e bike podcast dot com, sign up for our newsletter and we will send out an email to you when that new episode comes out because yes, we're bringing another line of bikes into our shop and online, and I'm pretty excited about that.
So, thanks again for listening. Once again, this is the Bolton Ebikes Podcast. I'm Kyle, the owner and your host. And I hope to talk with you again soon.
Links from Bolton Ebikes
Get a Revi Ebikes Cheetah here: https://boltonebikes.com/collections/revi
Sign up for Upcoming Podcast Episodes: www.ebikepodcast.com
Subscribe to The Bolton Ebikes YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/boltonebikes?sub_confirmation=1
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/868947773245145/
Who do you want me to interview for The Bolton Ebikes Podcast? Let us know!
Submit the contact information and stories about those ebike adventures to the team at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you want to be on the show!